Lunes, Hulyo 15, 2013

Guest Post On Crochet addict


This is my guest post n Crochet Addict. And now is the time for me to share this with you ;)



I would like to thank Susan for giving me this great opportunity to write my very first guest post. 


A Short Story About Me

                                                       
I am Jei Crochet and I am a proud mother and a wife. I love to crochet. I started designing my own crochet patterns last March 2013, and it’s my Kawaii Coin Purse Easter Bunny. I tried to sell my patterns but it’s been 4 months still no sale. So I decided to share my patterns for free for now and I will sell some of them eventually. I love to share patterns of small crochet projects like purses,amigurumis so that I can help beginners and people who doesn’t have time to make big projects.

Crocheting changed my life. I used to be depressed. But the rhythmic movement of my hand and hook made me calm and helped me concentrate. I still have bouts of depression but crocheting helped keep my depression at bay.

I would like to share to you ladies a very simple pattern that I’ve designed. It is a Basic baby beanie. An easy pattern that only requires a few hours of your time.

You will need:


4-ply worsted weight yarn ( in pink and in lavender )

Size H hook

Yarn needle


Here is The Pattern:


Make a magic ring.

Round 1: Make 10 sc in the magic ring. Close the magic ring. (10sts)

Round 2: 2 sc in each sc. (20 sts)

Round 3: (1 sc in first sc, 2 sc in next sc) Repeat 10x (30 sts)

Round 4: (1 sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc) Repeat 10x (40 sts)

Round 5: (1 sc in next 3 sc, 2 sc in next sc) Repeat 10x (50 sts)

Round 6: (1 sc in next 4 sc, 2 sc in next sc) Repeat 10x (60 sts)

Round 7: (1 sc in next 5 sc, 2 sc in next sc) Repeat 10x (70 sts)

Round 8: 1 sc around. (70 sts)

Round 9-16: Same as round 8 (70 sts) Fasten off. 



I still consider myself as a beginner. Because every time I visit a crochet blog I see a new stitch and new technique that I still need to learn to make. For me every crocheters are considered a beginner, Because there are more stitches needed to be learned and new stitches to be discovered. 

You can follow me on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, and in Pinterest. Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.